MORE than 30 international and local experts will present new ideas to help the local franchise industry recover from the pandemic at the three-day Franchise Asia Philippines (FAPHL) 2021 virtual conference scheduled for September 21-23.
With the appropriate theme of “Igniting the Recovery: The Future of Franchising,” the Philippine Franchise Association (PFA) seeks to fuel the dynamism of the Philippine franchise industry rather than simply waiting on the sidelines and letting the pandemic carry. more crippling blows to the industry.
“We have brought together over 30 of the most sought-after industry experts and renowned leaders who will be presented in over 20 highly dynamic and organized sessions, compressed into three full days from September 21-23,” said the president of the PFA, Richard V. Sanz. “We are convinced that the Philippine franchise industry is always heading for more opportunities…. This is why we have pushed for the holding of Franchise Asia Philippines 2021. ”
PFA President Sherill R. Quintana said the PFA leadership decided to adapt to the situation and find ways to serve the members, choosing not to tremble with fear and simply wait. the normality “.
“We have added exciting new session formats to ensure that the FAPHL 2021 Virtual Conference will unravel the barriers and complexities of endless disruption in the business landscape. Through stimulating content and stimulating discussions, the virtual conference will be able to unlock opportunities and provide exceptional learning, ”Quintana said.
The sessions and topics of the virtual conference are specially organized to help develop a roadmap for the future of the Filipino franchise. It will include:
Highly dynamic and organized sessions through:
■ Main presentations
■ Plenary sessions
■ Franchise panel sessions
■ Simultaneous C-Suite Forum with 10 tracks focused on the area
■ A special session on the next generation of franchising
Main presentations, plenary
Trade and Industry Secretary Ramon Lopez and Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo Puyat will lead keynote presentations, discussing relevant and timely content on the future of business, the economy and updates industry to help everyone in this world of disruption.
The plenary sessions will feature influential speakers and renowned leaders such as Al Panlilio of the PLDT Group, Jos Ortega de Havas Ortega and international speakers from Canada and the United States, Matthew Haller of the International Franchise Association (IFA USA) , Brad Sugars of ActionCOACH (USA), Robert Locascio of LivePerson (USA), Dr. Ben Litalien, CFE of Franchise Well Consulting (USA), Dr. Rajagopal Raghunathan, author of the award-winning book “If You Are So smart, why are you not happy? ”and Ira Bernard Teich from Groupe Teich (Canada).
The franchise panel sessions will feature successful franchisors Michael Liew of MarryBrown (Malaysia), Minodh De Sylva of Island Tea Company (Philippines) and Ernie Koh of Commune Lifestyle Pte Ltd, (Singapore) and franchisees Cynthia A. Aliño of 7 -Eleven, Jess Nicdao from Jollibee, Chowking and Mang Inasal and Joana Marie De Jesus Valeriano from Nails Dot Glow. They will share their unique experiences, practical insights and strategies on how they get through these tough times, bounce back and drive resilience to future growth.
Simultaneous C-Suite Forum
The C-Suite Forum is uniquely designed to address targeted leads on important business operations that take place in concurrent breakout sessions. This is the first time that PFA will do so. Attendees will be able to meet and exchange ideas with renowned C-level industry experts, sharing their thought leadership, strategies and best practices. These sessions are moderated by equally experienced industry leaders, so open discussions will certainly have a stimulating exchange of ideas and sharing of valuable information. Topics include:
1) Resilient Leadership – Moving into the Post-Pandemic Era by Jose Victor Paterno of 7-Eleven
2) Remain competitive while managing your cash flow through TG Limcaoco of BPI;
3) Driving Operational Excellence in the Next Normal by Ariel Fermin of Max’s Group Inc .;
4) Shaping the Future of Work by Angelina Mukhi, FPM of the Philippine People Management Association (PMAP) and Paulo Campos de Zalora Philippines;
5) The Future of the Supply Chain: Facing the Retail Revolution by Pierre Carlo Curay of the Supply Chain Management Association of the Philippines (SCMAP) and Charlie Villaseñor, CISCP, CPSM, CSCP, CLTD of the Asian Supply and Procurement Institute (PASIA);
6) Growing Your Brand Globally: Strategies and Opportunities by Jose Magsaysay, Jr., CFE of Potato Corner;
7) The development of the franchise in the new normal: how to succeed! By Chris Lim, CFE of Francorp Philippines;
8) Pivoting Your Marketing in a Disruptive World by Dr Donald Patrick Lim of Udenna Corporation and Raul Castro of McCann Worldgroup Philippines;
9) The digital transformation is progressing by Marie-Anne Lezoraine from Kantar Philippines;
10) The Future of Electronic Commerce by Martin Yu of Shopee Philippines;
11) Driving Operational Excellence in the Next Normal by Eric Dee of Foodee Global Concepts;
12) Develop a growth mindset for franchisees with a panel of franchisees from McDonald’s and Mister Donut franchisees.
The top 3 NextGen finalists will make their final pitch, as these entrepreneurs showcase their highly franchisable brands and explain why they deserve to be the next NextGen in Franchising 2021 winner.
Franchise Asia Philippines 2021 Virtual Conference & Exhibition is made possible by strong support from BPI, PLDT Enterprise, InLife Insular Health Care as Diamond Partners; 7-Eleven, Seaoil Phils. Inc., Phoenix Petroleum, TGP Pharma as platinum partners; LT&G Credit Line Corp., Francorp as gold partners; Oryspa, Max’s Group, Megaworld, SM Supermalls as silver partners; Bibingkinitan !, Potato Corner, International Workplace Group, Ilaw Atbp, K2 Pharmacy, Jollibee, Pure Nectar, Shawarma Shack, Mister Donut, KFC, Tokyo Tokyo, Meralco, Araneta Center, Robinsons Malls, Vista Mall as bronze partners; Bench, CBRC Vice, Chowking, Greenwich, Living Water, Mang Inasal, Red Ribbon, Shakey’s, Wendy’s, UFranchise, Blooming Ventures, Coolaire Consolidated, Zoom Lab as event partners; Philippine Star, Business World, Manila Bulletin, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Business Mirror, Malaya Business Insight, Manila Times, Daily Tribune, Manila Standard, ABS CBN, Teleradyo, ANC as media partners; and Media Blitz Group as official public relations partner.
Details on the conference program and speakers can visit Franchise Asia Philippines.