Official Statement from the Humanity 2.0 Foundation on Sensorium Corporation NFT and the Misunderstanding of the Metaverse.
ROME, ITALY / ACCESSWIRE / May 17, 2022 / It has come to the attention of the Humanity 2.0 Foundation that a series of articles have been published that misrepresent a recent agreement between Sensorium Corporation and the Humanity 2.0 Foundation as well as the relationship between the Humanity 2.0 Foundation and the Holy See / Vatican.
Origin of the misunderstanding
After lengthy investigation by our team, we have concluded that this confusing news cycle began when a representative of Sensorium’s media team failed to represent and clarify with a number of media outlets the nature of the relationship between Sensorium Corporation and Humanity 2.0. Foundation and the relations of the Humanity 2.0 Foundation with the Holy See.
Resulting from erroneous assumptions by multiple media outlets that the Humanity 2.0 Foundation represented the Holy See/Vatican and had authority to enter into a partnership with the Holy See/Vatican to advance the use of virtual reality and NFTs in art.
The person corresponding to the outlets was not a representative of the Humanity 2.0 Foundation or the Holy See/Vatican.
Relationship between Sensorium Corporation and the Humanity 2.0 Foundation
- An agreement has been reached between the parties to explore the possibility of:
The development of the NFT Gallery accessible in VR and on computer and presenting renowned masterpieces from the Vatican collection.
This is the extent of the relationship. No practical applications have yet been developed and no concrete conversations have taken place between the Humanity 2.0 Foundation and any Holy See/Vatican entity as of the date of initial publication. This press release was made to announce the beginning of a conversation that could eventually lead to concrete steps.
Use of “Vatican”.
- The Humanity 2.0 Foundation has in no way or at any time indicated to Sensorium or any outlet that it is authorized to represent or speak on behalf of the Holy See/Vatican.
- Humanity 2.0 has also never indicated that it has entered into an agreement with the Holy See/Vatican to promote virtual reality and NFTs in relation to its art collections.
The Humanity 2.0 Foundation
- The Humanity 2.0 Foundation is a secular (non-religious) organization legally established in Malta and the United States. It has no official or legal association with the Holy See/Vatican.
Prof. Philippe Larray
- Pr. Philip Larrey is president and administrator of the Humanity 2.0 Foundation. He did not give any official media interviews regarding the aforementioned releases. He never presented himself as being able to speak on behalf of the Holy See/Vatican. He also made no commitment to promote Sensorium Corporation in any way.
If any of the above points require further clarification, please contact our office; Matt Bird at [email protected].
THE SOURCE: Humanity 2.0
See the source version on accesswire.com: